Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meditation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stahn Aileron

Stahn Aileron

Meditation - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:22 pm

Stahn would now show a serious expression when he heard Cress's answer by his request of coming alone with them. stepping closer besides him, teeth abit showing up since he was growling alittle.
-Hey are you listening to me or what?! I said that I would come, and its not for you that I will...
Head gaze away quickly, pouting as he added.
-I think....you'll be strong enough...to take care of yourself there....well of course if you don't desire my help, after all...your the best swordman in your village after all....
Still having a serious expression, forgetting about Grune behind them, didn't want to lose anything that Cress could say. Staring at him with the corner of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://Cherry-the-fox.deviantart.com
Grune
Admin
Grune

PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 12:56 pm

Grune was dancing while they was all speaching out. She then looked at Suzu and suddenlly yelled.
-STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!
Jumping on Suzu, bouncing brutally landing a meter further... on top of her she smiled.
-Helloooooooo...
She then crawled back and looked at a pretty flower.
-Sorry but you was gonna walk on this beautiful and defenseless flower, sweety.
She said while kissind a little kiss to the flower.
Back to top Go down
Suzu Fujibayashi
Admin
Suzu Fujibayashi

PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 1:13 pm

Suzu turned around as she heard a starnge yelling from behind her. The sound seemed to be comming closer really quicky. Suddendly she is tackled so hard she lands about meter away of her original location on her back. She stands up dizzily, scratching her head and brushes dirt away of her clothes. She checks if her ponytail's ribbon is still tied. it still holds.

«...I let my guard down» she says in a neutral tone.
«...a flower? You give priority to a flower!?» she says with a slight tone of anger. «...»
Back to top Go down
https://toutopia.forumotion.com
Stahn Aileron

Stahn Aileron

PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2007 3:22 am

Stahn's eyes widen once the yelled emiting from that strange girl were making echos in his head, reflexes to hold up his weapons at every suspicious things, so he would quickly turn his body back, yelling like at every begining of a fight, where it was comming from.
-Ayaaah!--
Sweat drop felling when he noted that this...scream was totally pointless, eyes twitches alittle, holding his sword pointing at both of them, leaving Cress at his bussiness. Slowly lowered his sword back on his belt.
-What the hell was that for?! you want to killed us by making soo much noises that a weird creature will came from no where eating all of us?!
Taking deep breath at every words, staring at Suzu that was on the grass.
-Its not that I'm scared or anything..heh...me afraid of pitiful monsters, all weaker than I am--
Wind blowing in bushes, making some light and soft noises, Stahn quickly gaze around, maybe he was starting to get nervous after all, or he was just sleepy...
-Ah hehee...lets just...
Pointing a direction..
-Get out from there okay?...Come on girls!
Grabing Grune's hand, even if she was probably busy on staring at a flower drooling..eyes focusing at Suzu, waiting for her to come along.
-Hey shorty I don't think its really smart to stay here alone like I said earlier! even if you were there way before...me...um...just come...will you?
Back to top Go down
Grune
Admin
Grune

PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 9:51 pm

Grune was drooling at a beautiful flower when someone poped her bubble. She smiled to Stahn and hugged Suzu and him together. "Let's all go together like the friends we are!" She said. She would then start walking with them still hugging them, singing. "I wanna stand with you on a mountaind!I love you" She would then spin on herself. "... I wanna bathe with you in the sea!!sunny" She then step aside from the others two and crawl to smell another pwetty flower when some kind of monster appear behind her. Suspect
Back to top Go down
Suzu Fujibayashi
Admin
Suzu Fujibayashi

PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 11:49 pm

Suzu is suddendly lifted and carried around, that happens when she is being hugged by someone taller than herself. She looks around, Cress is out of sight. She sighs «fine, I'll come, but there are things taht the two of you need to know when you are travelling in a forest like this one--» Grune finally dropped them to go smell another flower. Suzu keeps on talking to Stahn in hope that someone actually listens to her.

«First, you must not stray from the group or take useless breaks such as smelling some flower like she does.» That said, she prepares herself to draw her ninja sword
«A monster could ambush you with ease and the party will not be prepared correctly, just like right now...» she said then looking at «whatever-the-thing» that has appeared behind Grune.

«oh, and don't call me shorty...»
Back to top Go down
Stahn Aileron

Stahn Aileron

PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 4:23 am

Stahn's facial suddendly change, showing up a serious and anger expression, knowing that kind of monster's noises. Holding up his sword high, running toward Grune, almost making a jump to reach her faster.
-Your right shorty we better watch out! I can...sense someone...or something!
Canines showing up, making quicky move as he was turning around the woman's body, to be sure that Grune wouldn't get attacked or anything. Slowly lowered his head, muttering a few words at his sword.
''I know I'm probably bothering you but I need your strenght...make me stronger..''
Regaining a straight posture, still having his forebody abit lowered as he was now having a fight position.

The forest wasn't emitting anymore noises, but as soon as the wind was blowing through Stahn's hair. A loud and weird yelled twisted with a scream, was able to be heard, making trees tremble, and would probably startled everyone, almost blowing drools from the deeper side of the woods. Still the place was too dark to see anything.

Stahn's eyes widen as soon as he heard it, hands almost squeasing his blade. Feet pressing harder against the terra.
-Okay now its obvious that theres a monster really close from us! Sho--I mean Suzu! I need you here and now!

Cranium glancing back above his shoulder, glaring at the young ninja.
-Listen...I'll try on to cast a spell, but if I got hit I'll have to restart again and again, so I want you to make sure it worked, got it?! Show me what you'r made of kid!
Oculars now staring at Grune.
-Okay I don't know what spells or skills you got, but just be careful, and if you want to help...feel free but both of you, do not places yourselves infront of me or it'll hurt! its for your safety....
A redish circle appear below the Magic knights's body, emiting soft sound as it would turn slowly around him. Fires blowing around himself, but still far from ending his spell. Stahn would need some protection at this time.
Back to top Go down
Suzu Fujibayashi
Admin
Suzu Fujibayashi

PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 3:51 am

Suzu does not react to the scream. Her right hand raised, she closes her eyes and raises her index and middle finger, she focuses.
«Mirror Image»
Next to her appears a perfect reproduction of herself. That makes two Suzu. Both draw their ninja sword
He can cast spells!? Not bad I guess...
During her Mirror Image, neither she or her copy can use any techniques, but she didn't felt the need to use any. From where the wind was blowing, the Suzu copy threw a kunai. Another scream is heard, more of a yell of pain this time. The Suzu copy dashed away from the group, jumping on a tree's branch and hoping from branch to branch.
«This one will warn us if more monsters come this way.»
The original Suzu threw a kunai at the monster that was here in order to get his attention away from Stahn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meditation
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan Zone :: Roleplay-
Jump to: