Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meditation

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Suzu Fujibayashi
Admin
Suzu Fujibayashi

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Meditation   Meditation Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 2:28 am

In the middle of a deep forest, a 11 years old female ninja is sitting on her knees on a tall rock. Her eyes are closed, she breathes deeply. She is meditating.
Back to top Go down
https://toutopia.forumotion.com
Stahn Aileron

Stahn Aileron

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 4:54 am

Swordman was running throught the deep forest around him, hairs blewing in the winds, sort of a bother when it comes to avoid threes. Oculars scanning the area as he suddendly rest his race. A serious facial glancing around as he realised that he was...lost. Step by step, head gazing quickly around him, sword facing the terra, he rest his arm against it, letting out a desperate sigh.
-Aww man...I lost it! And not only that! I need to get lost in woods that never end!...
Furious, he hit the floor with his sword again. Moaning some.
-I'm not used to be alone in a place I don't know...
Stahn glanced again around, he could see a light comming between some threes abit farther, he blinked and take back his weapon, holding it tight, aiming toward the light. Unsure of what to do if he's embushed. Turning on his feet, always looking behind, besides him, a creepy facial appear when his heel hit something,one hand released his sword when he started to fell on his back.
-Oh no I think I'm gonna!--Before he could end his words, Stahn thought he was falling only on his back, but it wasn't exatly what did happen. he was now rolling on a long slope road only made from grass and rocks.
-Aye!..ouch..hey!..gya..AH!!
It was only during a few second before he hit again the floor, hardly on his back. Sword hitting the ground besides him. Orbs closed by the hit, only whining some. It took again some times before he rise his bodice up again, scratching behind his head. Growling sofly.
-I hope no one saw this...this isn't my lucky day!...
He stood up, helping himself with his sword, oculars blinked again when he could saw someone, yes someone, resting 'pon knees. But outline was the only thing he could saw from here. He walked abit closer, still paying attention of every single things. Stahn take his weapon back on his belt. Now he was enough closer from the person, he think ''O..kay...is that a little boy or girl?...'' Stahn crouch his body besides Suzu, staring at her with a confused looked. He rise up a finger and start poking her.
-Hellloooo...anybody's home?...what are you doing here? you live here? your alone?...
He was now asking lots of question, at the same rythm, didn't leave her the time to think of any answer.
-Hey you hear me?!
Stahn startd to shake her body.
-Hello?!
Back to top Go down
http://Cherry-the-fox.deviantart.com
Suzu Fujibayashi
Admin
Suzu Fujibayashi

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 4:02 pm

Suzu tries to keep focus, she opens an eye once in a while looking at the stranger's actions, at times she wanted to laugh at the swordman's bad luck, but she shut up. As she feels a finger poking him, her eye started twiching abit. Then came all those questions...she tried to ignore it all but it was no use. Then the shaking part, She couldn't ignore the swordman anymore, she opened her eyes quickly and glared at the guy
"Shut up!" she said loudly. It's not in her habits to talk rudely, but she never really confronted that kind of situation. For now she just tried to startle the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Cress Albane

Cress Albane

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 7:12 pm

Cress comes in and looks at the two.
"what are you guys doing?"
Back to top Go down
Stahn Aileron

Stahn Aileron

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 8:17 pm

Stahn step quickly back when she finally says a word, even if startled him.
-Wo wait! calm down alittle...sheesh...you really have a hot temper...
He turn his back away, sad facial expression.
-And you didn't even answer one of my question!...Man...
Swordman would blink when another unfamiliar voices was heard, glancing around quickly when he could see Cress aiming right at them. Oculars staring at the way he wa dressed, looking down at his sword, grin came quickly 'pon his face. Pointed a finger at his sword.
-Oh hey another swordman! Thats neat!He cough some before regaining his initial expression. Glaring abit at Suzu.
-Oh nothing really...I wanted that little guy to help me out, but nevermind then...sorry to bother kid!
He patpats her head, still thinking that Suzu was a...boy. Looking back at Cress. He step abit closer from him, making a good pose.
-Let me introduce myself! I am Stahn Aileron.
He bow his head as a greeting before asking.
-And you?...
Back to top Go down
Cress Albane

Cress Albane

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 11:00 pm

Cress looks at him and bows back.
"i am Cress,the greatest swordsmen in my village,and the is a girl just to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Suzu Fujibayashi
Admin
Suzu Fujibayashi

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2007 12:00 am

Stood up glaring back at Stahn
«Fujibayashi, Suzu, I was meditating until you came in and disturb the tranquility of this forest, I do not live here, otherwise I would of gotten to kill you for being in in my homeland that is supposed to be secret.» She said coldly, well she felt insulted from being called a boy

«Hi Cress» She said then with a totally different tone as she waved at him. «As you can see, I'm not alone» She said then as she turned again to Stahn. She then glared again at him «Are you happy now, I've answered every of your questions.»

«...Did just got angry now?» She thinks to herself «I hope I didn't...»
Back to top Go down
Stahn Aileron

Stahn Aileron

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2007 6:06 pm

Stahn was still keeping his silly grin before he gaze back at Suzu, frowing some.
-Well thanks?...you don't need to be mean huh! I was alone for about hours in a forest, that I don't even know! And the first person I saw is a..little girl? yes...
He turn his bodice, facing her, lifting his head at her level since she was way small than he was. Pointing at himself.
-I was just wondering if you were wounded! I'm an adult! I could bring you somewhere else or anything...but of course we don't...really know each other..humm.
He rase his body back again, thinking, watching Cress with the corner of his eyes, wondering if he would try t fingured out something. Orbs glanced quickly around, eyes widen when his belly started to get noisy. Stahn place his hands on himself, blushing some. He started to make a silly laugh.
-Hehee...before I fell here, I was chasing my dinner...no wonder if I'm acting like this!...
Stahn walked away, smelling the air, rushing in bushes nearby. Looking for something to eat. Desperate facial was now able to see.
Back to top Go down
Suzu Fujibayashi
Admin
Suzu Fujibayashi

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 12:39 am

Suzu sat down again and watched Stahn going in bushes.

"Know that anger will cause you to lose the ability to judge rationally. That is what I was told" she said
"Sorry is the root to powerlessness, Joy causes envy in those around you, Pity will lead to your own death, and Laughter reveals your heart and leaves you defenseless." She said then.
Back to top Go down
Stahn Aileron

Stahn Aileron

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 12:45 am

Stahn blinked and look back at her, frowing again.
-Huh...could you speak abit...more like we does?...thank you!
He says since he didn't get any words of what she was saying about rationaly and all. Moaning again, still looking for food, ''a rabbit should do it?...'' he think. A light grin came again on his facial when some bushes were blowing some. ''Food?..'' he thought, taking slowly his sword, holding it tight. Bitting his lower lips, trying to not make any noises, don't want to make flee the pray. Stahn walked slowly closer from the bushes, scary facial due to the empty stomach that was still hauting him. Wait some before jumping in the bushes. Yelling.
-Gotcha!
He was struggling around it, only cutting sounds could be heard since he did disappear from other's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Suzu Fujibayashi
Admin
Suzu Fujibayashi

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 1:14 am

Suzu closed her eyes "You wouldn't make a good ninja" she said in a neutral tone.
Back to top Go down
Grune
Admin
Grune

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 12:24 pm

The young woman enters in and looks at the three psychos. She then looks around... Smelling flowers and looking at the butterflies. She then tough loudly.

"Oh... I don't remember... What am I doing in this place? Oh... yes I remember... It was for something important! ^^"

She then start looking around saying to herself.

"But... If it was for something important as a pick-nick... I need friends for that...^^.. yeah I need to find friends!"

She then walks toward Suzu.

"Sorry to disturb you lady.. Can you tell me where's the bathroom in this forest? ^^"
Back to top Go down
Suzu Fujibayashi
Admin
Suzu Fujibayashi

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 1:07 pm

Suzu shut up and turned to Grune slowly, her eyes wide open.
«.....................................» What could she say, first she though Stahn was weird, but now he seems to be way more rational to her than the person who just asked this question that doesn't even deserve to be answered.
Back to top Go down
Stahn Aileron

Stahn Aileron

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2007 1:46 am

Swordman was still hiding in the bushes that was now shaking hardly, some growls could be heard. But unfortunatly...the sound wasn't comming from Stahn's throat. A light yelp would be heard as he regained himself, sitting up, half of the body out of bushes, leaves around his hair. Silly grin appear 'pon his face. Left hand rised up when he was holding tight a somekind of a small creatures, kinda look like a white rabbit.
-Hey look what I've found!...
Facial become pale when he did saw the new commer besides Suzu. A skinny figured out of no where, a gentle face, charming look. He think ''Oh my gosh!...she's beautiful! I must regained myself now!'' Stooding up quickly, hand quickly hide behind his back, still holding his pray, scared to make the woman disliked him by the first look. Stahn would run quickly, placing himself infront of Grune. Stahn's cheeks were becoming slowly redish when he started to talk.
-Hey there m'am!...I'm pleased to meet you.
Chuckling some when he pointed his torso with his free fingers, now did have a chraming facial.
-Let me introduce myself...I am--AYE!!!
Stahn was shaking quickly his hand that was holding the rabbit? Tears appears by the pain, growling again, he places back the creature infront of him, glaring before eyes widen suddendly. The ''rabbit'' was having hard canines, now stuck in Stahn's knuckles, blood was comming out from his hand. ''O...kay...that is not what I was thinking for...but damned I missed my first impression!...at least I should take that thing off from me now!'' Hand was making quick and unexpected swing, trying to not hit people around, now oculars was looking away from Grune.
Back to top Go down
Cress Albane

Cress Albane

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2007 6:31 pm

Cress sat down and looked at them.
ah,stop flirting with her
Cress looked at the new comer.
this is a forest..there is no bathrooms.
Cress sighed then continued.
you will...have to go wherever you want too...
Back to top Go down
Grune
Admin
Grune

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:00 pm

Grune didn't payed any attention to Suzu and Stahn, so even if they has answered she shouldn't heared it.

--Hey there m'am!...I'm pleased to meet you.

-Oh Hello little man.

She then start thinking again and disconnected from the conversation until she saw a swordman.

-Oh there is no bathroom? It's troublesome...

She then start thinking loudly.

-Are you sure doing it "anywhere" would affect animals or the balance of the forest? Cause I don't want, that because of me, the eco-system is disbalanced... And Im just saying.

She smiles to her new friends.

-Oh I don't care I don't need to go to the bathroom anyway! ^.^ Come on everyone let's go make a fabulous lunch somewhere in the forest. Very Happy

She then start walking away some meters before turning back.

-What was I just doing? scratch
Back to top Go down
Stahn Aileron

Stahn Aileron

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:34 pm

Stahn's expression was still blank, eyes staring at Grune's beauty, ignoring Cress's comment, having a silly grin 'pon his face.
-Bath...bathroom?...don't know who it is....
Chuckling some while scratching behind his head. Blinking some as he regain his mind again, forgot what he just said earlier, but not from the same thing. Eyes widen as the pain from the bite came back too. Tring to keep his posture up with respect.
-Um hmm..I must say...everyone! we can't leave that beautiful---I mean...this person away behind..we must take her with us, I'll in charge!!
He quickly placed himself besides her, placing his arm around her back, holding her tight against his armor.
-Don't worry my lady..I'll protect you from every--OH YOU MY...
Stahn quickly shake his other arm, now showing the rabbit to everyone around him. Blod was still flewing around them.
-Let go damn!
He take out his sword and try to slash the creature, but it was hard since this one was grabbing his hand tight.
Back to top Go down
Suzu Fujibayashi
Admin
Suzu Fujibayashi

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:44 pm

Suzu kept staring at Grune and Stahn.
Sorry Cress, your words went through an ear only to get out by the other.
She's getting annoyed now by the way Stahn tries to get this rabbit off his hand. She stood and jumped, thowing a small sword at the rabbit.

Ninpou[Ninja technique] RAIDEN! [Merciless Thunder]

Has the little sword stabbed the rabbit's back, thunder would strike from the sky and hit where the sword is, roasting the rabbit.
As she lands, she acts as if she did nothing.

Last edited by on Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grune
Admin
Grune

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2007 11:56 pm

Grune smiled at Stanh who as a arm around her.

-Will you really protect me? How nice.

She kisses his check and looks at Suzu trying to roast the rabbit. She then smiles at Suzu.

-Neat. Now I know we're gonna eat rabbit for the lunch. And it's already roasted. Thank you little girl.

She then smiles and start walking around Stanh waiting for Cress and Suzu to come.

-Come on let's go make that pick-nik somewhere!

She then looks at pretty butterflies and cute squirels around.
Back to top Go down
Stahn Aileron

Stahn Aileron

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:11 am

Stahn would be in heaven when the woman just kisses his cheek, but was already doing something else, after Suzy roasted the rabbit, his fingers and hand were now ebon black, causing by her technique, but somehow, he didn't feeled any pain, since he was keeping more attention at Grune then the pain causing by the bite of the creature, eyes narrowed quickly at Suzu.
-Thanks...but next time...try to make something else than electrifying my hand!...
He blinked a few times again, picnicing? here?! something wasn't right here...or with that person, he think ''o..kay..she may have a nice look, but is she's having all her brain here?...she must be kidding, oh I know! she's testing my capacitie of bodyguard...heh, well she's going to have what she desire!'' Stahn regain a respectful posture, torso rising up with dignity. Walked quickly besides Grune that was already wandering around.
-Don't be afraid my lady!..I, Stahn Aileron, is here for you...please stay behind with the others, it would be more secure.
Back to top Go down
Cress Albane

Cress Albane

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 5:52 am

Cress sighed.
ok this is geting annoying,i forgot why i was here too...
Cress started to walk away.
idiots,there acting like fools.
Back to top Go down
Suzu Fujibayashi
Admin
Suzu Fujibayashi

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2007 6:43 pm

Suzu looks at Cress, slightly alarmed.
Wait for me! Don't leave me alone with...them! she said running after Cress, then she truns back look at Grune and Stahn
These two...well they both managed to get to this point on their own, but could they survive...?I could of thrown fire shurikens if you would of prefered... She said then looking at Stahn. Then she keeps on following Cress.

Last edited by on Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stahn Aileron

Stahn Aileron

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 5:36 am

Stahn's eyes would widen when Suzu and Cress were walking away from him, orbs would shift quickly again at the area surrounding himself. Brows lowered, whining.
-Hey...
He cough, facial would become serious as he added.
-I, Stahn Aileron, would never, leave a child alone in that unknown forest without someone guarding it!
Fingers would grabbed Grune's hands as he step toward Suzu, grinning on his facial.
-And besides...I want to get out of there too! So we'll come with you two!
Back to top Go down
Cress Albane

Cress Albane

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 7:37 am

Cress stopped.
oh great,just what we need.
Cress turned around.
no thanks,i think you would be better with that lady.
Cress walked away and noticed that suzu was following him.
Back to top Go down
Suzu Fujibayashi
Admin
Suzu Fujibayashi

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:15 am

Suzu stopped as Cress did.
«Of all people, YOU should be aware by now that I am capable of fighting for myself» she said as she turned to Stahn.
«And if things goes bad, Cress will help me» She said then, in a slightly happier tone. She then goes silent, thinking she said something she shouldn't of said outloud. She keeps of following Cress as he walks away.

(ooc: «Smitten Girl: My body tingled when I first met him. It was electric. Could it be love?» That's one of her titles. I don't know if it's feelings or the fact that they met in Volt's temple and both got shocked)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meditation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meditation   Meditation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meditation
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan Zone :: Roleplay-
Jump to: