Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sheena Fujibayashi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheena Fujibayashi

Sheena Fujibayashi

Sheena Fujibayashi Empty
PostSubject: Sheena Fujibayashi   Sheena Fujibayashi Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 2:29 am

Last name: Fujibayashi
First name: Sheena
Game: Tales of Symphonia
World: Tethe'alla

Sheena is an assassin who was sent to kill Collette. She is also a great summoner, an art that has been pratically lost. During her traveling, she changed her mind about Collette and her friends and joined them. Hoping for a manner to save both worlds. She lost her best friend and also one of her summon spirit, Corrine. She also made pacts with every summon spirits.
Back to top Go down
Rid Hershel

Rid Hershel

Sheena Fujibayashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheena Fujibayashi   Sheena Fujibayashi Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 5:46 pm

Rid smile and bow his forebody as a greeting.
-My geeting miss!...miss?
Hand scratch behind his head since it was probably the first time he met her. Trying to kept his smile.

(ooc: your story is abit short, but well done, and I'm sure you'll will rp Sheena in a good and decent way^^)
Back to top Go down
Suzu Fujibayashi
Admin
Suzu Fujibayashi

Sheena Fujibayashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheena Fujibayashi   Sheena Fujibayashi Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 11:29 am

»Summoning huh? I can do that too!»

Ninpou! Jiraiya! A frog slightly bigger than herself appears from nowhere. it's round and green with big black eyes.

(ooc: well it's not like I ever put limitations to descriptions, I don't know how people get these 3 paragraphs long descs)
Back to top Go down
https://toutopia.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Sheena Fujibayashi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheena Fujibayashi   Sheena Fujibayashi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sheena Fujibayashi
Page 1 of 1