Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Luke fon Fabre

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Luke fon Fabre

Luke fon Fabre

Luke fon Fabre Empty
PostSubject: Luke fon Fabre   Luke fon Fabre Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 4:35 am

Last name: Fon Fabre
First name: Luke
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 150 lbs
Game: Tales of the Abyss
Class: Swordsman
Story: Luke is the only son of a Duke of the Kingdom of Kimlasca-Lanvaldear. He lost all memory of his childhood due to the shock of being kidnapped. Since his return he has been a prisoner in his own palace, but his family’s wealth has kept him in comfort. This has led to his becoming spoiled and naïve. His only hobby is practicing with his sword, and, though he lacks refinement, he does possess some skill. He has the interesting ability to create a "hyperresonance" on his own with the power of the Seventh Fonon, a sort of power that usually requires more than one person.

The reason why Luke has no memories is that he is a replica. A replica has no memories of their original, essentially starting their existence as a blank slate. The "original" Luke is actually Asch. The first time Luke realizes this, he is devastated, but later realizes that this means he can become his own person. Following his part in the fall of Akzeriuth (due to Van's manipulation), Luke is abandoned by his friends because of his selfish, spoiled attitude. Coming to realize his own faults, Luke vows to change and tries to redeem himself for the destruction of Akzeriuth. Though he eventually regains the trust of his comrades, his guilt, and the weight of being a mere replica, continue to weigh on him throughout the adventure.
Back to top Go down
Guy G. G. G. Cecil

Guy G. G. G. Cecil

Luke fon Fabre Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   Luke fon Fabre Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 12:23 pm

Hey Luke, Great to see you!
Back to top Go down
Luke fon Fabre

Luke fon Fabre

Luke fon Fabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke fon Fabre   Luke fon Fabre Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:41 am

Hey if it isn't my favorite servant Guy! Its nice to see you too.
Back to top Go down
Jade Curtiss

Jade Curtiss

Luke fon Fabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke fon Fabre   Luke fon Fabre Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 1:58 am

Hand was raised as his fingers slowly pushing his glasses upward a bit. Eyes closed, a voice could be heard from behind Luke. The tone of his voice was deep but elegant in some manner.

"Poor Luke, still acting that childish? I presume that it is quite normal for you to be acting this way. Let's say that it is a good thing."

Hand was lowered back behind his figure. A lopsided smile was allowed 'pon his facial as he allowed a quiet glance towards Guy. Stepping closer, he would bow some as he adressed him:

"It is good to see you Guy... and welcome Luke... eh welcome indeed"

He said while lifting his forebody back up.
Back to top Go down
Luke fon Fabre

Luke fon Fabre

Luke fon Fabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke fon Fabre   Luke fon Fabre Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:03 am

Luke's eyes twitches when he heard this familiar voice, frowning alittle when he look behind him, staring at Jade.
-You shut up! I'm not acting childish!...
Crossing his arms
-yea yea welcome....
Mumbling while gazing away.
Back to top Go down
Jade Curtiss

Jade Curtiss

Luke fon Fabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke fon Fabre   Luke fon Fabre Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:06 am

He lopsided smile remained plastered on his facade. Pupils gazing towards Luke as this one spoke to him. He would then turn away and say:

"Of course not... you are acting like someone of your age... remind me your age again?"

voice was still deep and elegant, not even changing his tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
Luke fon Fabre

Luke fon Fabre

Luke fon Fabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke fon Fabre   Luke fon Fabre Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:11 am

Luke's attention came back, staring again at Jade.
-Oh please now your the one who's acting childish right now!...I'm 17!
Back to top Go down
Jade Curtiss

Jade Curtiss

Luke fon Fabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke fon Fabre   Luke fon Fabre Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:13 am

A brow rose high before speaking:

"...17? Who wouldn't have guessed"

He added, closing his eyes. He would start stepping away from the area. Leaving both Guy and Luke behind.
Back to top Go down
Guy G. G. G. Cecil

Guy G. G. G. Cecil

Luke fon Fabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke fon Fabre   Luke fon Fabre Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 7:52 pm

Turns around and looks at Jade,
"Huh?Sorry I must be dosing off."
With his wierd tone.Turns and look At Luke,
"So Luke,how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Luke fon Fabre

Luke fon Fabre

Luke fon Fabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke fon Fabre   Luke fon Fabre Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 12:05 am

Luke's eyes were glaring at Jade that was leaving the area, shaking his head ''geez...this guy will always confuse me!...''
Mind came back when Guy was talking to him. Blinking.
-Oh...oh yea I'm fine! heh...guess I was getting piss by Jade...
Back to top Go down
Guy G. G. G. Cecil

Guy G. G. G. Cecil

Luke fon Fabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke fon Fabre   Luke fon Fabre Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 9:42 am

Look's at Luke's face and smile,
"Thats great to hear.I have to go,I'm under the Duke Fabre's Order."
with his elegant voice.
"I'll see you later"
Leaving Luke alone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luke fon Fabre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luke fon Fabre   Luke fon Fabre Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luke fon Fabre
Page 1 of 1