Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zerys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zerys

Zerys

Zerys Empty
PostSubject: Zerys   Zerys Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 7:58 pm

Firts Name: Zerys.
Last Name: /
Race: Human.
Weapons: Every type of swords (Katana,twin blades,two hand sword,one hand sword ...) (And she can use also white/healing magic,with a sword ...)
Class: WhiteMagic Swordman. (?)
Job: Mercenary/Traveller.

Personality: Zerys is a kind and joyful person. She is a energic girl who's like to train with a sword. She have alot of courage,and its pretty easy to have her trust. Zerys have a naive side too. She is always loyal to her friends. She doesn't look like this,but Zerys eat alot for her age,and she never take some weight ... Like I said before,Zerys can be energic,but she can be lazy and Zerys can sleep a whole day without problem. She like to fight,determined person,and strong people. But in the top of that,she like funny person,she is funny herself. Just like she want to be more strong with a sword,she want to be more good in her cook ability,too. Zerys like to listen people problem and help them. Can be shy around boys,and doesn't like bad people. Strangers scare her a little ...

About Zerys: Zerys had never known her own parents. Because of that,she was raised by a group of bandits and assassin/murderer. There,she have done awful things like murder a few innocent people. In these time,Zerys did not have a ''real'' name to herself. The first name she have was DarkBird,at 5 or 6 years old,and have take the name for herself without saying a word. And after again,she did assassinate alot of people for the bandits,but on a mission,she hit her head somewhere and lost her whole memory. She forgot all of her past,and on a night,a woman have adopted her,and she became her adoptive mother. She didn't known why,but she named her ''Zerys''. After loosing her past,Zerys is completely a diferent person. She is always find herself weird and strange. Zerys doesn't know anymore what she has done. But the whole world attract Zerys,and she want to go everywhere in the world,and want to learn alot of things. She doesn't care at all at her past,and she live without it and without problem. She dream to have alot of friend,and want to be strong at sword,to prove girls can fight and beat men too.

(Yay ! One more girl on this forummm ! ^.^ ! Hope you are all more happy now =) ! *Run away* (I did this quickly,'cause Im in a hurry,so,if something is wrong,just tell me ! And I know WhiteMagic Swordman do not exist,but I just wanted to create something different,if I can't,just tell me too,I will change it whitout problem !)*Open her arms to hug everyone ! =D*)

Edit: ... I hope this forum is not dead ! =(

Last edited by Zerys on Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leon Magnus

Leon Magnus

Zerys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zerys   Zerys Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:43 pm

Walks around the place, but finds it empty.

-Hello ...?
Back to top Go down
http://devry.deviantart.com
Zerys

Zerys

Zerys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zerys   Zerys Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 10:40 pm

Zerys was calm,eyes closed,in her little world. But when she heard the boy's voice,she blinked at him,and began to do a quick little walk. She was a little nervous,or maybe embarassed,to have noticed him so lately. She waved at him,and tried to do a normal smile.

-''H-humm,hello ...''

After,she bow herself quickly,eyes closed,again. She was speaking a little fast,maybe because she was nervous ...

-''I'm ... I'm Zerys ... It's nice to meet you ...''

Zerys opened one eye to look at him.

-*I just hope he didn't notice that I was nervous ...*

Last edited by Zerys on Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Suzu Fujibayashi
Admin
Suzu Fujibayashi

Zerys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zerys   Zerys Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 11:56 pm

A small leaf tornado suddendly appeared not so far from Leon and Zerys. As the leaves vanished, a young ninja appeared.

«Welcome,and sorry for being late, it's always a surprise when someone arrives.» She said in a serious tone.

(The forum isn't really dead, it's more like it's not completly alive. I mean, it can't really die if it never was alive in the first place...
As for your desc, well as long as we do understand what you're saying, then I guess there's no complain, but you can still correct yourself later by editing. Most desc here (if not all) were copy/pasted, you're the first fan character here. I'm curious though about Whitemagic Swordman, is that swordmanship with healing?)
Back to top Go down
https://toutopia.forumotion.com
Zerys

Zerys

Zerys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zerys   Zerys Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 12:05 am

When the little girl appear,Zerys was surprise by her. She open her two eyes,and then wave at the little ninja,same as she did with the black haired boy. She smiled to her too.

-''Well,thanks,but this is nothing,don't worry ! But I appreciate,thanks again.''

She was impressed by her serious voice too.

(Ohh,well,sorry,I didn't mean that ... Sorry ...
Ahh,I see ... Well, I think there is nothing wrong with it. When I play on the other forum,we always do a description about character and all ... So uhh ... Yeah ...
Oh,yeah,WhiteMagic Swordman is that,just like Magic Swordman,but I will do white magic,in the place of normal magic. Thats right,I will heal,and do some white spell. In other words,I'm the same as Kratos,but with white magic instead of ''magic'' alone Razz)

Last edited by Zerys on Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leon Magnus

Leon Magnus

Zerys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zerys   Zerys Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2008 2:19 am

-Zerys ... It's a nice name *smiles at her* I'm Leon Magnus, it's nice to meet you.

Looks at the nervous girl.

-Hey, are you ok ...?

He was about to poke her forehead, but then he saw Suzu appear.

-Suzu, hello ...
Back to top Go down
http://devry.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Zerys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zerys   Zerys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zerys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan Zone :: Descriptions-
Jump to: