Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The library

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jade Curtiss

Jade Curtiss

The library Empty
PostSubject: The library   The library Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 3:55 am

Onwards, we could find a large library where several books were pile up onto the desks. A huge table was neatly placed in the middle of the room, this table was for important meetings but now, it was freely placed here for anyone to use.

Jade slowly approached the large table with a big book open in front of him. Myths the book was titled. A sigh was ejected from the sire who fanily find a peaceful place to enjoy reading. After shifting his posture to comfort his structure onto the wooded chair and placing back his glasses right up his nose, Jade would gladly continue his lecture.

"That could get interesting, for once I get the chance to feel at ease with only my book to occupy me. Which won't surprise me that I get interrupted for this is almost unbelievable. Me in a room, alone, far from the world and it's reality. Come on, I live in a mansion where everything is possible..."

Allowing a few moments of his time to peek at his surroundings, Jade'd continue on saying:

"My... I might be the only one alive here, I must take advantage of this opportunity"

And so, he began his lecture.
Back to top Go down

The library
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan Zone :: Roleplay-
Jump to: