Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flower field

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Colette

Flower field Empty
PostSubject: Flower field   Flower field Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 1:16 pm

Colette was standing here, in the middle of a huge are surrounding with flowers, the place was abit farther from the forest, but was able to be seen by the big reflection emmeting from the flowers by the sun.
Golden hairs blowing in the wind, she was holding up a flower with her two hands, holding it tight, rubbing the petals with the point of her fingers, touching the delicate object.
A gentle smile as usual was apearing on her facial. Releasing slowly her grabbed, making fly away the flower in the wind. Staring at it a few seconds before sighing.
-Aww I wish someone would be here with me...this place is so much fun when your not alone!...
Head dip abit down, eyes shifting at each flowers around her.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Irving

Lloyd Irving

Flower field Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Flower field Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:38 pm

Would walk forward, placing one leg infront of the other with each step (duh xD). He'd look around with his mahogany eyes. His light brown hair swayed in the wind. He'd look at the golden haired girl, he was behind her, standing. He looked around at the flower field. "You sure look bored, Colette.." He said, attempting to surprise her. He sat down next to her, looked at her and showed a huge grin. "Am I interrupting something?" He asked her with a confused look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Colette

Flower field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower field   Flower field Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:45 pm

Colette's eyes wide opened when his voice came suddendly waking her from her mind. Orbs blinking a few times, a quick and light yelp as she was getting startled by Lloyd. Head quickly glancing around, eyes would shift at every spot surrounding herself before gazing down at him since he was sitting there besides her. A light and gentle smile appeared 'pon her facial.
She giggles while skipping around him playfully.
-Oh its you Lloyd! I'm so happy to see you! If I'm bored?...hmmm--
Colette was still skipping while thinking, having her attention away, fingers pressing her chin, eyes widen again when her left foot step on another, making her trips in flowers. Unable to be seen since the field was deep, remaining silent a few seconds, realising what just happened, laying on her belly, facing the grass, eyes tight close. Small and weak voice could be heard.
-oops....sorry!
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Irving

Lloyd Irving

Flower field Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Flower field Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:52 pm

Lloyd would look up at her as she got up. As she began to skip around, his eyes followed her. After the first few circles, he'd become dizzy. "OK Colette, you can stop..!" He said, completely dizzy. This dizzyness stopped when he saw Colette fall. He leaned over towards her asking "Colette! Are you OK? You should be more careful!" He said with a sweatdrop running down his cheek, dropping to a flower in the grass, a pink flower. He helped her sit up now and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Colette

Flower field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower field   Flower field Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 10:58 pm

Colette's eyes was still tight close when he was helping her getting up, shaking her head side to side once she was sit back besides him, facades turning abit redish by embarrassement.
-Sorry for that Lloyd!...hehee...
She added, trying to make him just forgot what just happened. She nods.
-Yes I'll be more careful!...well if that may happen again...I don't know...
She shrugs and grabs quickly Lloyd' arms.
-I'm sorry I forgot to say thanks! Thank you soo much!
She snuggles him quickly while keeping on talking.
-How was your day till now? Nothing wrong I hope? Have you seen Genis lately? or the professor! I'm sure you're busy with all theses friends with you! I guess I'm lucky to have met you today huh?
Back to top Go down
Lloyd Irving

Lloyd Irving

Flower field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower field   Flower field Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:08 pm

Lloyd lets out a quiet chuckle, "Don't apologize, ya dork.." He said, smiling. He watched as she took his arm, snuggling him. "Haha..No problem.. Nothing's wrong. Just came looking for you. I haven't seen Genis or Raine all day.." He said, looking up at the sky. "I wonder where they are.. Besides, I came looking you you! Anyways, what's been going on with you lately? Nothing out of the ordinary? He said, with a quick smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Flower field Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower field   Flower field Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flower field
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan Zone :: Roleplay-
Jump to: