Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Momento of Corrine

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sheena Fujibayashi

Sheena Fujibayashi

Momento of Corrine Empty
PostSubject: Momento of Corrine   Momento of Corrine Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 2:25 am

On a full moon night, in the moonlight, a little bell was shining in the hand of a young woman. The bell, years ago, was the property of little summon spirit created by the humans of Tethe'alla in a laboratory. Corrine was it's name. During their childhood, Corrine and the young woman named Sheena Fujibayashi, lived many years together. Forming a great friendship and loved each other. The summon spirit, Volt, was the only responsable of the death of Corrine. Trying to defend Sheena, sacrificing himself, Corrine has been attacked by the summon spirit of lightning to prevent Sheena's death. In result, Corrine died. All that was left was Corrine's momento, his little bell he was proudly wearing around the neck. Sheena held tight the bell in her hand as a tear rolled on her cheek. She remembered the moment Corrine died in the temple of lightning. Her eyes closed and without noticing she fell asleep, lying next to the river.

- 'Why did you have to leave me...'
Were the last words she was thinking before falling into her dreams.
Back to top Go down
Celsius

Celsius

Momento of Corrine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Momento of Corrine   Momento of Corrine Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 3:04 am

A icy whirlwind appears further beside the summoner. A snowball formed itself before transforming into a huge spiked ice ball, after what, it exploses transforming into a women. Celsius the summon spirit of ice. She walks near Sheena and glares the necklace.

-"Hello mistress... I feeled that you are in pain...Spirits choosed me to come..."

She closes her eyes.

-"As you know... When a summon die another born... Corrine isn't lost.... She's just away..."

She opens them and glares Sheena.

-"She haven't quit us... Anyway... Death is part of life. Sheena, life goes on... And be sure I understand you... I have Fenrir. Like you had Corrine."

She paused.

-"Did I helped the mistress a little?"
Back to top Go down

Momento of Corrine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan Zone :: Roleplay-
Jump to: