Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting at the mansion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Luke fon Fabre

Luke fon Fabre

Meeting at the mansion Empty
PostSubject: Meeting at the mansion   Meeting at the mansion Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 5:31 am

Luke pull up a couch, grinning.
-Here you can take a seat and talk, like in a meeting! But not a bored one...its not like if we would start a war here anyways!...everyone is welcomed here! Exept if your a jerk...
He bow his head and cross his arms.

(ooc: this is not a ooc zone)
Back to top Go down
Fon Master Ion

Fon Master Ion

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the mansion   Meeting at the mansion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 1:50 am

Ion's mind was away when he entered the mansion's room, Luke was surrely standing here, a smile was still on his face once his eyes would slowly look down at Luke. He would blink, head quickly glanced around, it wasn't a mistake, it was really Luke fon Fabre that was standing infront of him, still grinning.
Ion's eyes widen, shining when he would exclamed with joy, glomping him from behind.

-Luke! Its really you! Aww thats about such a time!

Cheeks against his back when he was snuggling him tight, giggling alittle.

-I hope you won't mind me presence here do you?...

He added with some innocent in the tone of his voice, really wanted to stay by his side.
Back to top Go down
Luke fon Fabre

Luke fon Fabre

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the mansion   Meeting at the mansion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:02 am

Luke's eyes twitches when he already knew who's this voice was from.''Ah damned....''
Sighing, dipping his head down, remaining silent for a short time before adding.
-With...all the people...in the world...your the only one who come?...you?!
Teeth close tightly, trying to not say something that would hurt Ion's feeling, its not that he hated that one, but didn't considered him as a close or only friend since he was a kind of bother, and a too trustfull person, well, thats what he thought.
He turn his body, hands would quickly repulse Ion away from his person, glaring.
-Don't touch me like that! someone could see us...and I'm not a person that you can hug like this and that--
Continuing to complains, moving his left hand side to side, eyes rolling, like if he was scolding a child.
Back to top Go down
Fon Master Ion

Fon Master Ion

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the mansion   Meeting at the mansion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:07 am

Ion would emit a quick and soft yelp as he was getting pushed by him, brows would lowered.
''did I make something wrong?...but why?...''

Crane slowly dipping down, remaining himself silent, still listening at Luke that was actually scolding him by the way he just act earlier. Staring at his feet, then sigh abit sadly. Ion nodded.

-I'm sorry...its just that...I was so glad to see you again!....and then...I ruined everything...again....

He only says since he was unsure of wich words to use, arguing with Luke wasn't his desire, but it was hard to avoid this.

Last edited by on Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luke fon Fabre

Luke fon Fabre

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the mansion   Meeting at the mansion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 2:12 am

Luke blink, even in his complains he did heard what Ion just said, keeping the same annoyed facial, hand would lowered back to his side, placing it against his flank, he wasn't glaring anymore.
-Well you better be!...
He would say with somewhat of a harsh tone voice, showing him who was the leader here, and of course he wouldn't get himself surparssed by this child.
''Getting easily annoyed by a child...and why did I have to get the idea to make a meeting anyways...if Ion is the only one who come...then I'm leaving!''
Frowning once he thought that. Eyes shift back Ion that was looking down. He added.
-Don't feel sorry, its not like it was your faulth that you wanted this lots of attention, but remember that, no more hug for me! and that should be fine...
Back to top Go down
Jade Curtiss

Jade Curtiss

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the mansion   Meeting at the mansion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 10:39 am

A voice could be heard from the distance but it was coming from the same room.

"Always as gentle as ever I see..."

Steps were lowered to the ground as Jade entered the room. Head dipped down a little with his eyes closed. A lopsided smile on his facade as he continued on saying:

"You truly have a unique manner to greet people"

He added before opening his eyes, glancing around before eyes settled 'pon Ion. Eyes closed in a pleasant manner as he spoke:

"What a pleasure to see you here Master Ion. How considerate of you to allow Luke some attention."
Back to top Go down
Anise Tatlin

Anise Tatlin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the mansion   Meeting at the mansion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 3:52 pm

Anise entered to room as well, but discretly.
Her plan: taking Luke by surprise.

«...no more hug for me! and that should be fine...» she heard but didn't took attention to. She glomped Luke from behind.
«LUKE! I missed you soooo much! I was so lonely! I love you »
She then waved to Ion
«Don't worry Fon Master, I'll make him change his mind! I love you »

Last edited by on Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Luke fon Fabre

Luke fon Fabre

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the mansion   Meeting at the mansion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:06 pm

Luke's eyes twitches when Jade was here as well.
''Damn! now him?! It wasn't a good idea after all...''
Sighing, rubbing his forehead, abit exhausted of all of this, scolding someone was kind of bothersome. Eyes shifting away from Ion, glaring at Jade.
-Shut up! I don't need you to make any comments of the way I act with others! Its none of your bussiness anyways...
Crossing his arms again, he would look away from them, mumbling to himself. Eyes widen when he could feel someone hugging him again, he yelled while growling at the same time.
-Stop Ion!--
Mouth tight close when he was able to see Ion abit farther from him. He would blink abit confused, but as soon as he heard Anise's voice, he did recognised her.
-A...Anise?! What are you...
He sigh, not in the mood to scold someone again, he would let her hugging him, but wouldn't reply to it.
Back to top Go down
Fon Master Ion

Fon Master Ion

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the mansion   Meeting at the mansion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 4:17 pm

Ion's head rise up again in a normal state, eyes shift at Jade that was greeting him, a light and gentle smile would appear on his facial, glad to see another friend again, body would turn away from Luke, facing the colonel.

-Oh Jade! It is a pleasure to met you again!

Eyes closes in a pleasant way as well. Bowing his forebody as a reverence, he blink when he saw Anise hugging Luke, couldn't kept his laugh for himself, giggling when he was staring both of them.

-Hey Anise! Its good to see you too!

Head quickly glanced back at Jade.

-Sorry, I didn't want to have my attention away...and I think Anise will make a better job than me to give attention to Luke.
Back to top Go down
Guy G. G. G. Cecil

Guy G. G. G. Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the mansion   Meeting at the mansion Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 8:22 pm

Runs toward the group silently,lifting his head ,about to make a speech

"Sorry,I didn't where I was going,heh"

with his gentle voice,softly rubbing his hair

"Nice to make your aquintance Fon Master"

Grabbing firmly onto his sheath

"Good to see you Luke,Jade,Anise"
Back to top Go down
Anise Tatlin

Anise Tatlin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the mansion   Meeting at the mansion Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 10:30 pm

Anise let go of Luke and waves at Jade
«Colonel, you're here too!? Oh it's going to be sooo cool!*giggles*»
She turns to Guy and walks to him.
«Guy! It's been a while huh! I love you »

Oh goodie, no sign of Tear or Natalia, Luke is aaallll mine! I love you
Back to top Go down
Guy G. G. G. Cecil

Guy G. G. G. Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the mansion   Meeting at the mansion Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:51 pm

Looking toward Anise with a grin,feeling his chest pain flaring,spreading around his body
"Agh...AGHHHH!"
As his bellowed echo through the mansion,dashing towards Ion and hiding behind him in an awkward postion
"Please don't touch me!"
his innocent tone would catches everyone attention.
"S-sorry"
Back to top Go down
Fon Master Ion

Fon Master Ion

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the mansion   Meeting at the mansion Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 1:04 am

Ion's mind was focusing on Anise when she was stalking Luke, grunting in confusion when his eyes were following at Guy that just came in the room. Eyes closes in a pleasant manner, was ready to greet him properly before this one came to hide behind him.
Plastered neatly at his spot, didn't wanted to ruin everything by walking away, wondering why would he be so easily startled when a woman was comming or just start a conversation with him.

Bodice would turn away from the small group, facing Guy, giving him a gentle smile, bowing his head.

-Its always a pleasure to see you with such energy Guy!

Chuckling alittle, regaining a straight posture.

-Don't be sorry! and....why would you be sorry?...you didn't bother us if its what you think.
Back to top Go down
Luke fon Fabre

Luke fon Fabre

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the mansion   Meeting at the mansion Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:12 pm

Luke's eyes twitches when he could now feel free from Anise's grabs from earlier, sighing in relief, finally. Stretching his arms up, forebody turn abit when he could hear Guy's innocent tone. He shook his head. ''ah...poor Guy, heh, always fearing women...no wonder with Anise thought...good that I didn't think that out loud!'' lifting up and eyebrow.
-Hey Guy! you took so much time to come that I was getting killed by now!
Of course Luke was talking about Anise, Jade and Ion was getting on his nerves. Light smile on his facial, stepping closer toward him.
-Comon! Don't hide there, theres lots of space around the place!....And besides...
He whispered to him, pushing Ion away since he was infront of him.
-Its abit too late if you was attempting to startled me...heh...
Back to top Go down
Guy G. G. G. Cecil

Guy G. G. G. Cecil

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the mansion   Meeting at the mansion Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:37 pm

Comprending to Ion and Luke speech carefully
"Y-yeah,sure"
Still shaking with fear
Back to top Go down
Anise Tatlin

Anise Tatlin

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the mansion   Meeting at the mansion Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 9:32 pm

Anise steps back
«Ahh..sorry I forgot about that thing!» she said
«Jeez, it's a shame! You have no idea of what you're missing, an hug from me is priceless! I love you »
Back to top Go down
Jade Curtiss

Jade Curtiss

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the mansion   Meeting at the mansion Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 3:35 am

Jade had remained quiet during all this time. After been told to shut, Jade had drivin' his attention elsewhere. But of course, he'd bow some for the Master Ion. The mansion had grown suddenly crowded now, it was maybe time for a peek somewhere else now that Jade was sure to leave Luke with a crowd of his own.

"Well I'll be departing from here now. Anise, don't make up a big fuzz now or you'll have Master Ion involved."

As he spoke, Jade would slowly place his arms behind his back and make his departure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting at the mansion   Meeting at the mansion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting at the mansion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan Zone :: Roleplay-
Jump to: