Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

deeper in the forest

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rid Hershel

Rid Hershel

deeper in the forest Empty
PostSubject: deeper in the forest   deeper in the forest Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2007 3:21 am

A sort of camp fire was here, maybe for a long time, since Rid was sleeping next to it, alone in that huge forest, didn't have any companion, so he couldn't really do something else than sleeping, thats what he thought, fire cracking, only could be hear was the branch in the fire and...snoring, but it was comming from somewhere else...knees was almost against his torso, holding himself tight, it was hard to see him from farther, even if redish hair wasn't hard to miss. Drools was sliding slowly besides his facade. Rid was emiting some random words while sleeping.
-...no...what?..aha, jerk...
Turn on his other sides, making the drools flewing away.
-See?...told ya..oh shut up...
Back to top Go down
Presea Combatir

Presea Combatir

PostSubject: Re: deeper in the forest   deeper in the forest Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:18 pm

Dragging her huge axe on the ground behind her, leaving a line wherever she goes, a short pink haired girl appears. Too far to see the camp, but close enough to hear what sounded to her like blabbering. She ignores those and lifts her axe with both her hands as she faces an average sized tree.
She then starts hitting the tree with the axe, in every hit, the ground shakes slighlty around her. All birds that were sitting on the tree's branch flew away. It doesn't take long before the tree falls. She then yell something, probably the signal that is supposed to warn people of the falling tree, but as loud as she yelled, there is no emotion to it.(In other words, it sounded like a loud robot).
Back to top Go down
Rid Hershel

Rid Hershel

PostSubject: Re: deeper in the forest   deeper in the forest Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 4:21 am

Rid was still mumblings words that doesn't exist in this world, but as soon as the tree would hit the ground hardly, making alot of noises in the forest. Eyes opened quickly, rising up his forebody, making a quick yelp, waving his sword at every direction possible
He blink.
-Huh?!....where are you hiding you monster...
Jump and stood up on his feet, eyes shifting at every single things around him. As soon as he notice that the area was safe, arm lowered slowly. Taking deep breath.
-Oh man...I thought I was under attack...I should stay on my guard...oh the fire is still burning!
He chuckles when he sat back infront of his firecamp. Keeping a serious facial, still holding his weapon if someone would come by.
Back to top Go down
Presea Combatir

Presea Combatir

PostSubject: Re: deeper in the forest   deeper in the forest Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2007 12:12 am

The girl watched as the tree fell then turned around. She remains silent and goes to the fallen tree. She starts cutting large lumbers from the tree. As she is done making a lumber, she grabs it with one hand and ttransports it under her arm as if it did weight anything, holding her axe with her other hand. She goes according to the voice she just heard toward the location of the camp.

As she'd arrive to that said camp, she'll stare at Rid with emotionless eyes and stand there immobile until the camper reacts.
Back to top Go down
Sheena Fujibayashi

Sheena Fujibayashi

PostSubject: Re: deeper in the forest   deeper in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:44 pm

Hiding from the people behind a tree, Sheena was spying their every moves. She has just arrived on the place but didn't want to be caught by the people she heard as she walked in the forest. Looking to them, her eyes widened. Presea Combatir was in here? Sheena slowly walked out from her hiding spot behind the tree and stopped at the side of the tree. Staring to them. She looked innocent, but who knows really if she is...

Last edited by on Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rid Hershel

Rid Hershel

PostSubject: Re: deeper in the forest   deeper in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:52 pm

Rid's eyes was still staring at the fire camp, head would slowly dip down, feeling abit bored when he was there for such an undertermined time since then. Brows lowered, sighing sofly.
-Aww man...I'll do anything just to see another human or whatever...everything that would make me feel better...
Elbow pressing on his laps, resting his chin on his hands. Orbs shifting around at the trees surrounding him.
Back to top Go down
Sheena Fujibayashi

Sheena Fujibayashi

PostSubject: Re: deeper in the forest   deeper in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 11:57 pm

Sheena looked at Presea but walked her way to the red-head boy. She tapped three times with her finger on his shoulder and kept her serious look.
- "May I ask you who you are and why Presea is with you?"
She demanded. Not that she gave a crap about it, but why would Presea be in here with that boy she doesn't even know.
Back to top Go down
Rid Hershel

Rid Hershel

PostSubject: Re: deeper in the forest   deeper in the forest Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:04 am

Rid's eyes widen, startled by an unfamiliar voices that was heard very close from him. Standing up quickly on his kneels, almost making a step back, didn't want to get found by an ennemy, eyes staring at her, head to toes.
Hand would slowly get down to his sword, didn't pull it out thought, not showing an anger or anything, just his facial that was exclaming, sitting there for hours sure make him feeling nervous with everything and every noises.
Expression would regain a serious look as he asked.
-Oh sorry....I didn't see you comming nearby...and what?
He added as he heard clearly her question. Free hand would scratch again behind his head, abit confused.
-Who is Presea?...a friend of your?
Back to top Go down
Presea Combatir

Presea Combatir

PostSubject: Re: deeper in the forest   deeper in the forest Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 7:58 am

Presea doesn't react much, she just look at Sheena who just arriverd. somehow she doesn't seem to be surprised by her sudden arrival.

«...I got some fire wood...» she said slowly to Sheena. In a way, she doesn't anwser the camper's question at all.

(ooc: really, in japanese, she really does speak slowly!)
Back to top Go down
Rid Hershel

Rid Hershel

PostSubject: Re: deeper in the forest   deeper in the forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:46 pm

Rid was still confuse by the two unexpected guests, for some reason, a feeling of happiness was starting to grow up inside of him, the fact that he wasn't alone anymore would make him abit more secure, as a man, he would hide those feelings from others, especially from women...
Expression change to show up a wide grin after Preasea's words. Orbs scanning at all the woods she bring up by herself.
-Woa wo hey! Don't exausted yourself! I have plenty of woods left for the firecamps, but thanks for thinking!
''How can she bring all of this with her smallish arms?! Even I couldn't do that...or I will make more time...but, her muscles aren't bigger than mine, I hope?''
Rid was thinking, eyes shifting at his arms, checking out himself, mind flickering away from Sheena's question since he was too busy by worrying about himself.
Back to top Go down
Sheena Fujibayashi

Sheena Fujibayashi

PostSubject: Re: deeper in the forest   deeper in the forest Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 1:32 am

Sheena looked at Presea by the corner of her eyes and pointed at her.
- "This is Presea, it seems you were with her but I can't find a reason for it... It doesn't seem like you know her after all... so... What's happening?" she frowned and scratched her neck.
- "Presea...? Can you tell me?"
Back to top Go down
Presea Combatir

Presea Combatir

PostSubject: Re: deeper in the forest   deeper in the forest Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2007 9:20 pm

«Ammount of fire wood under ideal quantity. Chances of illiness higher due to low temperature during night.»

That said in a cold tone, she shut up and turned around, heading back to...wherever she came from, draggin the rest of the world.
«Quantity of animal remains higher than normal, you eat too much» she ad then.
«Thank you for your concern Sheena»
Back to top Go down
Rid Hershel

Rid Hershel

PostSubject: Re: deeper in the forest   deeper in the forest Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:51 am

Rid was confused by this unexpected event, eyes following Presea that was stepping away, hands rised up as he catch up to her.
-Hey hey um...I don't mind if you two stay here! well..I won't force you of course but still, I don't even know what time is it so heh, want to eat something? I have plenty of food here!
He would grin, pulling her closer again from the firecamp.
-You think I ate too much? well I'm a hunter! I need lots of strenght to kept myself strong and up each day! And you should do the same, and besides, its soo tasty..
''how come she think of leaving like this without her belly full? and how come they both find me there? I should keep myself en garde..the taller lady may want to stole my remains of food''
Watching carefully Sheena with the corner of his eyes. Resting back on his knees, hands rubbing each other, true the temperature was getting colder.
-Mind if I ask you, Sheena, what is your purpose of comming here? Are you searching for someone's missing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: deeper in the forest   deeper in the forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

deeper in the forest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan Zone :: Roleplay-
Jump to: