Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules (Please read it)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Suzu Fujibayashi
Admin
Suzu Fujibayashi

Rules (Please read it) Empty
PostSubject: Rules (Please read it)   Rules (Please read it) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 1:41 pm

A storm of leaf suddendly appears before you. As the leaves flew away, a little girl is sitting before on her knees. She looks at you in a serious expression.

«While you are in Tales of Utopia, there are rules for everyone to know and respect.» she says

1. Respect: In ToU, we prefer reasonning over fighting, being polite over insulting, being clean over being dirty
That means that if you start troubles, you'll get in trouble yourself. Also, I don't care if your character is mean or dirty, useless violence and sexual harrassment are forbidden. Of course there MIGHT be some exeptions in the Roleplay section, but stay clean.

2. Vocabulary:In ToU, we are open to a variety of way of speaking English as long as words are completed
In Roleplay, use complete words, not the whole «How R U» stuff from MSN. Outside Roleplays, it might be acceptable, but your sayings wont be quite credible.

3. Twinking and Godmodding: You may be strong, but you are not untouchable
I don't care if your name is Dhaos, Barbatos or even Land Urchin, if you don't roleplay correctly and fairly, you don't roleplay at all.

4. Account: You may be a ninja or an axman, but you can't be everything
When it goes to official character's name(like mine) each user may have only 2 names. You can have as much fan-characters, we actually encourage fan-characters to show up. But don't take all official characters to yourself. There may be multiple user with the same character.

5. Characters: Play your role correctly
For those who will roleplay as an official character, please take time to know your character before playing it, that's what internet is for.

6. Administration: It's fairely simple
Do not ask me to make you an Admin, I keep that title to people I can easely communicate with. That means people I know in reality that I can phone and all.

Each rules must be respected by EVERYONE, even admins. Different admins may have different ways of administrating, but radical consequences are first discussed between all admins.

As time goes, more rules may be add later on.

Another storm of leaf appears around the girl, who then disapears with the wind.
Back to top Go down
https://toutopia.forumotion.com

Rules (Please read it)
Page 1 of 1